Hey everyone! My name is Lindsay! I have been throwing the idea around of having a blog on my shop and I just decided to go for it! I thought it would be a fun way to share how the items in my shop get made and give you guys a little behind the scenes to get to know me better!
So I thought the perfect thing to start with would be a little intro post!
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
1. I am an enneagram 9!
2. I am originally from Wyoming!
3. We have 4 fur children - two dogs and two cats! And they are pretty much treated just like human children! ;)
4. My favorite color is purple!
5. My favorite time of the year is Winter! (I know I am weird, most people hate the snow but I love it!)
6. I have been with my husband for 10 years (only married for a few of those years though!)
7. I will have a degree in small business management\entrepreneurship one day! Currently taking a break from college to be a full time mama!
8. I do not like talking in front of crowds - but I try to push myself out of my comfort zone by doing this a lot!
9. When I was younger I wanted to own my own bakery!
10. I am afraid of heights, and I will probably never be brave enough to sky dive or anything like that! Too scary!
I have always known I wanted to own my own business, I just never thought it would be in the form of bows and earrings! I have always been crafty and loved creating things. I started sharing the earrings I was making for myself and eventually Lucky Penny was born and has evolved so much over these last few months!
So I really hope this blog portion of my website will be helpful for you! On the blog you can expect; mom life stories, how Lucky Penny items are made, the story behind items, jewelry care, hair and jewelry trends and so much more! Hope to see you again!